Either tVN completely blacked out for the majority of 2012 or the thought of “Nation’s Little Sister” (IU) getting her wizard sleeve pummeled by what looks like a half-man, half-elf woman thing (Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk) was a ton more traumatizing than I thought, because they named that “scandal” the worst of 2012.
As you would expect, that fucking blows my mind, because there was basically nothing scandalous about it other than the fact that she may or may not have been fucking a dude.
MY BRAIN JUST MELTED
No, who gives a shit?
Off the top of my head, in maybe 10-15 minutes, here’s the shit that I found that was more “WHAT THE FUCK” to me than IU/Eunhyuk’s “scandal”.
1) Open World Entertainment‘s CEO accused and convicted of raping idols and trainees.
2) Seo Taiji and Lee Ji Ah hide their marriage for years but get exposed when they file for divorce. Jung Woo Sung and a cockload of other celebrities pulled into the mix.
3) Core Contents Media, T-ara, and Hwayoung bullying/expulsion controversy.
4) Han Sung Joo gets pummeled on video.
5) Roo’ra‘s Go Young Wook accused of rape, admits to having sex with multiple women, but charges dropped.
6) COOL‘s Yuri gets declared murdered by mistake.
7) Psy‘s “anti-American” past gets exposed.
8) 2PM‘s Nichkhun truck-sticking some dude with his car while drunk.
9) JYJ‘s Yoochun and Jaejoong having a female sasaeng fan bitch-slapping contest.
10) MBC‘s “Quiz To Change The World” prances around in blackface for comedy and apologizes.
11) Block B‘s Thailand clusterfuck.
12) Big Bang‘s Seungri‘s will throw you a towel after he jizzes on you and is into S&M.
That’s already 12 things I gave infinitely more shits about than fucking IU maybe or maybe not boning Eunhyuk on the regular. Even if you want to quibble with a few, certainly you have to be delusional to pick them as your “TOP SCANDAL OF THE YEAR!”