There’s a veritable cornucopia of hilarious YouTube comments left on the “Dirty Vibe” music video, but by far, this was the best comment, and it had a TON of support. It is glorious. Not even Bobby could be this goddamn hep-hap.
1) “G-Dragon on his own will rapped in Korean.”
He rapped his own will? So he did EDM trapshit rapping for the will that doles out his assets should he die? Fuck, he’s even gonna haunt us in the afterlife.
Taeyang, T.O.P! RUN!
2) “He doesn’t need your bitch ass comments on his raping.”
Well … I mean, people SHOULD leave mean comments over that. That’s way fucked up, man.
Also, is it bitch ass-comments or bitch-ass comments?
3) “He can’t even see you through all the money he’s been floating in and all the ferris this man has.”
Please help me with this. I don’t know what this person means by ‘ferris’.
Perhaps more importantly, how is he floating?
4) “CL, she is a music genius.”
5) “And K-pop fandom is more than what you think. We aren’t some but hurt kids or something. We are mature fans.”
“We aren’t some, but hurt kids or something.”
That could be a threat.
“WE ARE MANY! WE ARE LEGION! WE HURT KIDS! … Or something!”
But seriously, the notion that the K-pop fandom are not a bunch of immature, shitty kids is perhaps the best, most detached-from-reality statement in this.
6) “P.S. Skrillex only got more famous cuz of G-Dragon and CL.”
7) “They are the King and Queen of K-pop.”
Well, 2014 makes a lot more sense now.
Thank you, Dominick Skyer. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.