Choiza wrote a song about fucking a lot that was probably about Sulli and people are fucking mad about it.
“Baby, we lock the door,
All day we eat, do it, and sleep,
Eat, do it, sleep, eat, do it, and sleep,
Eat, do it, and sleep,
I want to do it, pretty, deeply,
Deeper than before,
My lips are a brush and your body’s my canvas,
You’re in awe over my brush work,
My detailed touch is like UHD high quality,
I draw a smooth line,
From your shoulders to your calves,
And you walk on top of the clouds,
When I pass your hips,
I go down deeper,
And you shiver like brrrrr,
Your body’s a reed,
That bends and shivers when I blow in your ear,
The tip of my brush is now,
Going deep into the forest of reeds,
I’m drawing a landscape now,
A faster, bigger crescendo,
I play you, you play me,
An encore that plays all night long,
We’re stuck close together,
So that even oxygen can’t separate us,
I’m a fish that swims inside,
Your body, the pond,
With a blunt sound, my peg penetrates your body,
It’s so hot, your breath and mine,
I’ll lock the door so that no one can come in,
Into this room, this night,
Baby, we lock the door.”
As you can imagine, this was received extremely well.
1. [+116, -4] He’s crazy… all this about such a young kid… Does he really want to brand her with lyrics like this? People are obviously going to read this and imagine them doing it. I don’t get it… is he trying to claim her as his territory or something?
2. [+115, -4] She’s the one dating him after all, two birds of a feather flock together
3. [+74, -27] Sulli can do so, so much better… how did she end up dating this sleazeball;
4. [+56, -1] People keep arguing that there’s no proof he’s writing about Sulli but if he’s dating Sulli right now and it’s not about her, then isn’t that even more problematic? ㅋㅋ
5. [+40, -2] Well, it must mean he’s dead set on marrying her then
6. [+36, -3] Sulli-ya, you better marry Choiza. You can’t get married to anyone else anymore. Who would want to marry you? You have this tagged on to you for the rest of your life. How hopeless.
7. [+33, -3] I don’t think Sulli’s any better, she’s dating him after all. She was even promoting Dynamic Duo’s new song on her Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+31, -2] Ugh, I’d hate it if my boyfriend did something like this. I’d never date someone who sits around writing lyrics like this. Just gross.
9. [+24, -0] Sulli’s young so she doesn’t understand the consequences of dating a man like this but once they break up, she will regret it for sure. This man doesn’t care at all about how others view the woman he loves. He cares more about his bragging rights.
10. [+23, -0] It’s more of a problem if these lyrics aren’t about Sulli since they’re dating right now. He surely knows that everyone will be imagining them together while reading these lyrics. He’s 14 years older than her, how can he be this immature?
“Sulli-ya, you better marry Choiza. You can’t get married to anyone else anymore. Who would want to marry you? You have this tagged on to you for the rest of your life. How hopeless.”
Chick is so fucking mad Sulli found a dude who actually cares about female orgasms.
Better yet, international netizens are going right along with it, which is fucking hilarious concern trolling after she co-signed on her Instagram.
Anyway, rather than doing anything but laughing at the absurdity of this response, I figured we should have a show of solidarity for Choiza and Sulli, with everybody posting their best unapologetic sex songs.