Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are involved in a messy public dispute involving their marriage and potential divorce, and things have continued on recently.
Originally Ahn Jae Hyun’s cat since 2014, Anju became one of the couple’s several family pets after their marriage in 2016.
Anju. [The cat] has spent a longer time with me and is my pet. He didn’t properly feed or clean up after the cat’s poop a single time but announced our divorce and took the cat, so we cannot get divorced.
Ku Hye Sun has now included in her Instagram post in brackets, “I have been raising the cat since before our marriage.”
Most recently, she revealed a list of things for Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun to work on that they made for them to follow during their marriage.
The first photo contains two pieces of paper, one titled “Things that Ahn Jae Hyun should be careful not to do (until March)” and one titled “Things Ku Hye Sun should be careful not to do.”
The list of rules for Ahn Jae Hyun reads:
1. If drinking outside, drink only until 11 p.m.
2. Don’t drink to the point of losing consciousness (be moderate).
3. Don’t be stubborn.
4. Don’t cause harm to others.
5. Put away your clothes when you take them off.
6. Clean up your food and dishes after eating (don’t pile them in the sink).
7. Put laundry in the laundry room.
8. Even if you’re feeling good because you’re drunk, don’t yell or slap or use other forms of violence.
9. Come home by midnight (apart from filming).
10. Clean up after the cat once every seven days.
11. Be careful what you say (especially what you say about others).
12. Put away your shoes.
The list with Ku Hye Sun’s name contains only the word, “Nothing.” The second photo in the Instagram post shows Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun’s signatures on the back of the paper, suggesting that both of them agreed to this list of rules.
Later, she added the caption, “Become a human,” which she then changed to, “All I really want is an apology.”
Okay, stating that obvious here, but if Ahn Jae Hyun was not doing any of these things then obviously he is essentially a child in an adult’s body. Ahn Jae Hyun essentially needs to be told to be a functional adult and he definitely needs to work on that shit just … for life.
- Don’t be a tremendous piece of shit.
Seems like a start.
That said, and people can get mad at me or whatever, but having to make these rules for your husband to follow for your impending marriage and still actually marrying him is rather amusing. Like obviously she knew what kind of fuckhead he was before this, especially if the shit with the cat was true for years before, so why do it? Do you really expect to be able to change cause of a piece of paper? Not much she says is unreasonable, I get that, but it just seems like rather than a red flag, there was a whole marching band blaring.