Netizens are mad that her hymen is all fucked up.
1. [+189, -60] Ugh, such a disappointment… being so public about her not being a virgin anymore ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+180, -35] Maybe because I’m more traditional but I don’t understand people who make these statements;;
3. [+141, -17] Which can also be interpreted as most men not satisfying her…
4. [+34, -4] I don’t know how we came to live in a world where you’re able to so confidently say that you’re not a virgin anymore…
5. [+33, -2] Now that her bubble has been popped, she seems desperate to hang on to her fame and is just throwing out all sorts of statements like this now.
6. [+21, -0] There are a lot of 19+ rated shows lately so statements like these might not seem like a big deal and idols aren’t hush hush about it anymore but I don’t think there’s a need for them to go around saying publicly “I’m not a virgin~” like this ㅋㅋ
7. [+19, -0] So she’s basically saying she’s good at sex????
8. [+17, -1] Why is this anything to be proud of ㅠㅠ
9. [+14, -1] Looks like she’s put out a few times. I used to think positively of her when she managed herself.
10. [+13, -0] This is uncomfortable for me… even in more open-minded societies like America and Europe, I’m sure their celebrities don’t come out on TV and say stuff like “I’m awesome at sex”.. this isn’t an issue of conservatism, it’s an issue of saying a private matter so publicly in front of the camera. Doesn’t look cool, makes you look cheap.
UEE is 27.