‘Reply 1988‘ has recently debuted to rave reviews, which was quite surprising to me. Why? Because the lead actress in the drama is Hyeri, who I was informed months ago was the worst ever.
1. [+2,338, -189] Fail…..
2. [+1,594, -126] What in dog poop is this?
3. [+1,530, -127] Ah, no ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
4. [+1,292, -110] Eh…….
5. [+674, -51] At least Eunji and Go Ara had acting talents to back it up, this will bet he first ‘Reply’ series to fail because of Hyeri
And because we can always count on international netizens and their judgement.
PD-nim omo no Hyeri juseyo.~~~
Oh but what’s that? People now think she’s great and the drama is great?
1. [+1,383, -111] Judging from the pictures, she doesn’t seem like she’s acting but those feelings are actually coming from within ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,305, -234] Her acting’s actually good!?
3. [+112, -16] Her acting was great, the character of Duksun is so cute ㅜㅜ
4. [+102, -14] Who ever thought that I’d cry along with Hyeri’s acting ㅠㅠ
5. [+72, -6] She truly expressed the sorrow of being the second born. Made me nostalgic… all over that damn chicken leg ^^
1. [+12,579, -1,807] Hyeri’s acting was great too
2. [+10,799, -1,685] It was fun ㅋㅋㅋ Hyeri’s a good actor
3. [+9,727, -707] Brought back so much nostalgia to my youth seeing them share side dishes with the neighbors and all. Go Kyung Pyo’s youngest sister was my age back in ’88… that little girl.
4. [+7,579, -827] I like it, I have a good feeling about it
5. [+7,007, -776] It’s fun, I’ll be catching it tomorrow
I’m just absolutely floored that rushing to judgment without having all the relevant information available to make informed decisions turned out to be wrong and absolutely idiotic.
I’m just sitting here in shock right now. This has never happened before.