In case you were still wondering why no one should take netizens seriously, a recent article on Pann shows netizens are legitimately upset that Chaeyoung of TWICE is not jumping high enough while doing her choreography.
1. [+219, -41] Nayeon and Chaeyoung are the closest in the group too, birds of a feather
2. [+216, -45] No way she’s the second Sulli because at least Sulli had pretty visuals, Chaeyoung just looks like an ajumma
3. [+212, -24] It’s hard to view her positively, especially considering that there were other ‘Sixteen’ members who were eliminated for her. She should be working as hard as she can for the fans who voted for her, no?
4. [+74, -10] Nayeon and Chaeyoung are seriously the trouble makers of Twice..
Confused by the Nayeon connection? Ah yes, well that was another recent article on Pann that showed how “problematic” Nayeon was … and by “problematic” I mean “witch hunted with out of context pics and gifs like T-ara was”. At least Nayeon’s stuff got a clarification right away, though it’s sad it was ever necessary.
Going back to Chaeyoung and her lack of jumping ability, imagine how much better the world would be if we all just jumped a little higher! I mean, we wouldn’t be like these dirty iljins Chaeyoung and Nayeon at least.
8. [+38, -2] See, it’s kids like her who really half a$$ their dances that deserve the hate, unlike others who try really hard but get a few moves wrong
Yeah, if anyone ever hated on someone who is sincerely trying their best and gains popularity through their endearing personality, I’m pretty positive people would defend that person for their hard-working personali … oh.
Well, at least this is another sign that Twice is getting popular for their members to get this much fabricated hate.