Netizens on Pann are hot on the SinB facial expression witch hunt tour, I guess because she doesn’t constantly make fresh and innocent facial expression porn for people who like younger sisters and nieces.
1. [+306, -21] I’m a GF fan myself but I know that Shinbi is one day going to get into a huge scandal with the public and going to be exiled… There are so many instances where she acts in such an off putting way. Her character is just… what I don’t get is that Shinbi’s the maknae but the unnis don’t put her in her place at all. Or maybe it’s more accurate to say that they’re too scared to? They just let her be… like they’re scared of getting on her nerves or something. I wrote a fan letter once telling her this and she still hasn’t changed her attitude at all.
2. [+288, -35] I watched and maybe Shinbi’s just refusing to sing because she doesn’t want her actual singing skills to be revealed
3. [+223, -16] Huk, that is quite concerning… what’s wrong with her? Yerin or Eunha at the end sounds pissed when they ask why she isn’t singing too and kept telling her to sing.
1. [+131, -6] Wow, I went to go check out the video after reading the comments and just look at her facial expression here;
2. [+112, -21] But of course Girlfriend fans will start posting pictures of them looking close with one another and comment like, “What’s wrong with you!!! Our kids are nice to each other!!!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+95, -51] She’s kind of like Krystal
4. [+69, -0] You can tell that Yerin and Shinbi try to intimidate the other members
5. [+65, -2] Shinbi also made this facial expression on a radio show when the host asked them to compliment each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she looks so peeved..
As I’ve stated before, SinB’s salty-ass bitchy face is easily the best thing about her. How do you NOT like an idol that responds with that face to a dumbass request to talk about how much they love each other? It’s a superficial, bullshit request meant to trumpet this “look we’re really family” narrative that nobody should care about. Moreover, her response to that request is how an actual close friend WOULD act. Say something cheesy as fuck on air about my parents/siblings/best friends? Uggghhhhh.
Of course, having friends and stuff is key to knowing how interpersonal communication between humans works. While 99% of the time controversies over shit like this is absolutely puzzling to me, I then remember that the people posting the comments probably have no real friends and limited human contact.